Chaya Ryvka is a Certified Raw Living Foods Chef, Educator, Lifestyle consultant, Juice Feast Consultant & “Conscious Creative”. She trained, mentored and assisted with Elaina love (master raw food chef, instructor and a pioneer of the raw gourmet movement) for over two years. Visit her website Living Vision.
Basic Almond Milk
1 Cup Soaked Almonds
3 Cups of spring or purified water
1. Start with 1 cup of organic raw Almonds and soak in purified or spring water for 6-12 hours rinsing occasionally.
2. Rinse and drain one final time.
3. Place almonds and 3 cups water together in your high speed blender
4. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until there is no rattling sound
5. Strain through a nut milk bag, and save the almond pulp in your freezer for later use (cakes, cookies, crackers, etc.)
6. Store milk in a glass jar, refrigerated for up to 4 days. The longer you soak the nuts the more quickly your milk will spoil.