You can find out more about Annie & Dan by visiting Meet The Shannons.
- 1 (14 oz) package tofu
- 1 Tbs soy coffee creamer
- 2 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp miso paste
- ¼ tsp tumeric
- ½ tsp Bragg liquid amions
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ C raw baby spinach leaves
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ C kalamata olives, pitted, drained and halved
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- ½ cup shredded Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbs vegan feta cheese
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
- red pepper flakes to sprinkle over the top
- Place all of the ingredients for the omelet into a food processor and blend until you get a smooth paste.
- Preheat you pan on medium heat and grease with oil or margarine. Pour the omelet paste into the pan and spread to an even layer like a pancake. Fry for 5 to 8 minutes. Look to the edges for a slightly golden brown color.
- Place all of the filling ingredients on ½ of the omelet. Flip the empty omelet side over. Remove from pan and plate. Enjoy!
500 Classic Recipes for the Modern Family
Annie & Dan Shannon