Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, ancho chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic, onion, salt, and cayenne pepper. Store in an air-tight jar, and use in recipes whenever chili powder is called for.
Variation: You can add more or less cayenne pepper to the blend. You can also add ground chipotle pepper and or smoked paprika.