Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup dried lentils, rinsed and drained
- 5 cups water or stock
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 8 whole cloves garlic
- ¼ cup minced fresh herbes such as cilantro, Italian parsley & dill
- Soy sauce
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Place all ingredients except herbs, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a medium size pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook until all the liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. The consistency should be just slightly liquidy. Add more water if necessary as cooking. Add herbs, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
Countless.......Try them all!
copyright Julie Hasson 2014