Chaya Ryvka is a raw food Chef, and most well known as a gourmet raw food Pastry Chef. Chaya-Ryvka’s five star desserts have attracted students from around the globe, and brought her to cater events like the wedding cakes for Angela Stokes and Matt Monarch’s RAW union wedding festival.
- 1 Cup Soaked Almonds
- 3 Cups of spring or purified water
- Start with 1 cup of organic raw Almonds and soak in purified or spring water for 6-12 hours rinsing occasionally.
- Rinse and drain one final time.
- Place almonds and 3 cups water together in your high speed blender
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until there is no rattling sound
- Strain through a nut milk bag, and save the almond pulp in your freezer for later use (cakes, cookies, crackers, etc.)
- Store milk in a glass jar, refrigerated for up to 4 days. The longer you soak the nuts the more quickly your milk will spoil.