Elaina Love is the Owner/Director of PureJoyPlanet.com and is also a professional Chef, Instructor, and Detox Counselor at Pure Joy Culinary Academy. She is a Lifestyle Counselor, co-owner of Pure Joy Academy.
- 1¼ cups hemp seeds, cashews or pine nuts
- ½ cup young coconut meat or irish moss paste or an additional ½ cup of nuts or seeds
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. unpasteurized light miso paste
- ¼ tsp. high mineral salt
- 3 Tbs. Lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Water as necessary to make a sour cream consistency
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy.