Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
- 8 ounces dry Soy Curls
- 2 cups boiling water
- About ½ to 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon vegan chicken bouillon (or to taste of another brand)
- In a measuring cup, mix together the bouillon and boiling water.
- In a large bowl, combine the Soy Curls and boiling water mixture. Let sit for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the Soy Curls are rehydrated.
- In the jar of a Blendtec blender (or the Twister jar), fill about ⅓ of the way and pulse until the Soy Curls are well shredded.
- Remove to a large bowl, and do the same with the rest of the Soy Curls until they are all shredded.
Copyright © 2015 Julie Hasson