Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
- 20 oz can unsweetened pineapple chunks in pineapple juice, undrained
- 14 oz can lite coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp rum
- In jar of blender, combine pineapple (and juice), coconut milk, sugar and rum (if using). Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve right away, or transfer to a covered container and freeze until ready to serve.